Monday, August 29, 2011

Spoon Full of Sugar

Hello everyone!  It has been a few day since I have been here.  I have been working hard on finishing, editing the two stories I am working on.
I hope with in the next few weeks to have them ready to format and send to Smashwords and Amazon.
I have also been working on creating covers for these books.  Don't get me started on this.  I have more questions than answers.  LOL
Have been reading alot of blogs and found most of them interesting and full of information.
I especially love the ones that make me laugh a time or two.
I really need to get into the habit of making comments on the blogs I visit.  But generally what I would have said has already been said by someone else.
Stop by rest a spell and have a glass of ice tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment