Friday, September 2, 2011

Is summer over yet?

This summer has been hot, hot, hot.  But of course that is nothing new for Phoenix, but it has been hotter here than usual.  LOL
I have my book finished and now I am waiting on a cover.  I figure I will go through Smashwords, so I have gone through their formatting and set my book up how they want it.  It was not an easy task.  Especially since I seem to never fine the tab they say for me to look far.
This could explain why I get lost alot.  My kids are always teasing me about it.
I am having to learn alot let me tell you.  Blogging, twitter, facebook and reading other blogs to keep up on the news in the writer's world.
The blogs tell me I have to be interesting and my friends tell me I am.  I have a very dry sense of humor, and I can entertain myself and others with it.  I have worked at a lot of different jobs.  I raised four sons and one daughter and out lived one husband.  I have a bad habit of telling people how the cow ate the cabbage.  That sometimes gets me in trouble with one of my kids.  Oh well....  Learn and live is my motto.
See you guys around the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment