Friday, September 23, 2011

I did it!

I finally uploaded my book Second Chance to Amazon.  Hopefully soon I will be able to upload my second book Fainting Damsel.  It is finished except for book cover and I almost have my third book finished, I haven't settled on a title for it yet.  It could be Parrot Talks, The Parrot Spills the Beans, Charlie Talks.  I haven't made my mind up yet, when I think about it, I think Parrot, but I'm not sure that title would work that will.  It is a romantic/mystery, I need a name that will grab people.  I'll keep working on it.
So far it looks like I have been typing this for myself, no readers.  But I am optomistic that someone, somewhere will start reading my blog.  Maybe I need to come up with an interesting story or life. LOL
See you around the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment