Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rewrite?

Okay my first chapter is reading better.  I hate it when my book drags and I work very hard to keep the book moving forward.  Sometimes it seems the characters are lazy, but I keep pushing until they start moving.   I am hoping to have Fainting Damsel for sale soon.  The book cover is done, I need to finish the rewrite of parts.  LOL
 I have received some feed back on my book Second Chance.  I told them to go in and put their comments on Smashwords.  I hope they follow through with this.  My sales are slow so far but I hope it picks up soon.  I mean $2.99 for an ebook isn't too much, is it?
It rained yesterday and it was beautiful.  I stood on the front porch enjoying the cleaness and coolness of the rain.  We don't receive a lot of rain in Arizona, so even a drop is a big deal, especially if you live in an area were the temps. are very hot.
See you around the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment