Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Patricks Day



Hello Readers!

I meant to do this on Thursday, but some how I lost a day this week.  Go figure!


Well, my back is finally not painful.  It is a little sore, but I can live with that and work.  I never realized how pain drains you of all imagination and the energy to do anything.  I haven't done any writing for over a month.  I just sat on my couch and tried to breath very easily.

Some of the bloggers are talking about Amazon return system for e books.  It doesn't seem to matter if the e book was free or not, Amazon takes the cost of the e book off the author's pay.  Hmmm!
Now my thought on this is, since this is a digital book, people should not be able to return it.  If you bought a CD or DVD and opened it, you could not return it.  The same should apply to e books, with the idea if you downloaded it, it is considered opened and can not be returned.
Especially since one of the bloggers mentioned they could down load the e book from the Kindle to the computer.  I'm not sure how you do this, but I am sure a lot of people know how to do it.  Which mean the writer is being taken in a scam.

As a writer, I know how much time, energy, blood, sweat and tears are put into a book.  Authors need to be treated with respect and that means do not steal their books.   Lord have mercy think how you would feel if it happened to you!


Okay, off the soap box, but I had to put my two cents in.


The weather has been beautiful outside and my door and windows are open.  I love this time of year in Arizona. 


Tina and Jesse are enjoying the weather also, since their move here.  I hope they continue to enjoy it. 


All the boys and their families and I had lunch last weekend together at Wayne's house.  The only thing missing was Carey and Brian.  I wish they could have been there.  We really had a great time together.


We stuffed ourselves with hotdogs, hamburgers, salad, potato salad and a pistachio dessert.  We all ate too much.  LOL


I have decided, I must be an elevator.  My weight goes up and down.  Problem is I love to eat and I haven't figured out how to work around that.  Ha!  Soooo, once again I will try to get control of my weight.  I hate it when my clothes are tight.  


My brain has taken a vacation.  Question is was it ever really here? 


Have you ever noticed when you talk about something in the past with sweet remembrance, your kids have a completely different version and it is not so sweet?   My boys do that a lot, so I guess I was there, but not there, if you know what I mean?


I have run out of ramblings so I guess I'll see you around the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment