Thursday, March 8, 2012

Is This Thursday?



I've been away from blogging for a while because of back pain.  It is getting better.  I am having longer periods of time without pain.

I have to admit, I had a bad time with my back last night.  It woke me up a couple of times with pain.  So I slept late this morning.  Oh well.


I had planned to write my blog yesterday, but if you follow me on twitter or facebook, you know my attention was caught by a book I started reading.

Smashwords is having a special on some of their books for a week.  My books Second Chance  ,  Fainting Damsel   and Charlie are fifty percent off this week.

Nicole Storey also has a book on Smashwords and it is free this week.  I started reading her book Gremsley Hollow The Chosen One and I couldn't put it down.  Sooo, instead of working on my blog, I was reading.  It is really a terrific book.  If you are a Harry Potter fan, you will love Gage in this story.  Check it out before the special runs out on Sunday at Smashwords.

I really need to get back into my writing.  I haven't done any since my back started hurting.  Of course my characters have continued to talk and scenes from my WIP have been flowing through my mind.

There has been a lot of talk about Pay Pal and censorship.  I dislike censorship, because through history you can see it did more harm then good.  It lead to burning of books (trembling body) and etc.  We are grown ups and should have the right to buy or sale what we have created.  We do not need big brother watching over us.  They don't do that great of a job anyway.  Right!  Think of prohibition, one of the stupidest moves our government ever made.

Okay, I am off my soap box.

See you around the block. 

No comments:

Post a Comment