Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl




Did you watch the Super Bowl game?

I don't watch sports.  The only time I was into sports was when my children played in them.  Otherwise I can take them or leave them.

I did catch the half time entertainment.  I was flipping through the channels at the right time.

 Every time Madonna squatted I cringed.  The reason is very simple.  As you age different joints decide they don't like certain positions and the knees  hate squats.  Lord, the woman probably can't walk today and her knees are probably aching big time.

She looked great for a woman her age, but didn't she sing an old song?

  The talk on the Internet is some obscene gesture.  I missed it.   But I wasn't really crazy about the performance.

Except where the two guys laid on the stage and another guy stood on their backs and they rose to their feet.  I wonder how long it took for them to be able to do this.  I thought this was the best part of the show.

 I was also busy wondering how the crowd behind the stage and cameras were enjoying the show.  Did they just watch the backs of the entertainers and look through the metal supports or did they have to watch it on a big screen?

I know you are thinking I wonder about the strangest things.  Hey that's just me.

This morning I watched the commercial I had missed on the Internet.

I loved the Broderick one, main reason it reminded me of the movie Ferris Bueler.

I am a sucker for Polar Bears in commercials.

The Chevy truck commercial was interesting.  Why did they have all the frogs falling down from the sky at the end?

I the the VW dog was adorable, doing all that exercising to be able to get through the doggy door to chase cars.

The Doritos bribing dog was funny too.

Which commercials did you like?

I have some interesting blogs for you  to check out today.

Jenny Hanson   blog is funny.  It is about a twelve year old boy and his father concerned with how each other is dressed.

Joan Reeves  blog is about defragging your computer.  It sounded a little complicated, so before I even try this I will talk to my sons.

Lynn Viehl blog has information on submission places for stories.  Check it out, there might be a place for one of your works.

Evelyn David blog has written about her adorable granddaughter again. 

K. B. Owen has a fun blog about ground hogs.

See you around the block.


No comments:

Post a Comment