Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Having fun and walking




This week I have been playing with my Nano IPOD.  It is a gift from my daughter.  I can use it as a pedometer and to play music as I walk.

I am now a member of Nike+ and it tracks my steps for me when I connect to ITunes.  I am finding this to be a good motivator to walk every day.  I need all the help I can get. 

I have realized after a few days I need to put a slower beat of music.  I automatically try to walk to the beat of the music and I am huffing, puffing and worn out to quickly.

I meant to write my blog last night, but pinterest  had all my attention.  Bad mommy.


Anne R. Allen   blog is about writing short stories.  It makes sense readers would like a story they could read and finish in an hour.  I know I like stories that are short.  We all have to squeeze out time to read.


Kristine Kathryn Rusch  blog has a fantastic example of short stories.  Every Monday she gives us a short story that can be read in about an hour and they are really good stories.  I am always amazed how good her stories are and how she captures our hearts and mind.


Marilyn Brant  gives advice to new authors on her blog.  You never know, even authors who have been writing for years might find some of the advice interesting.


 Mysterious Writings has a journal written by a cat and a dog.  The cat's one is so funny.  You must read it if you have ever had a cat.

See you around the block.

2 comments:

  1. On itunes you can make a walking playlist then transfer it to your nano!

    ReplyDelete