Saturday, October 1, 2011

So Tired

It has taken me all day to up load my new story Fainting Damsel to Amazon and Smashwords.  Smashwords took the most time because it told me I had a paragraph error.  I finally fixed it.  Whew!  I wish all these sights had the same up load and etc.  Why do they have to be different?  Go figure.
Anyway, my daughter helped me to create the new cover for my Fainting Damsel.  She is so creative.  She smeared corn syrup with read food coloring in it on her floor and took a picture.  It turned out great.  What would we do without our daughters?  I only have one, she is the baby of the family.  She has four older brothers.  Yah, I know, poor kid.  I have to admit she could take care of herself at an early age.  She could make her brother's cry, believe me.
I had planned to spend the day working on my other writing.  Guess I'll have to do it after I rest up and have a few more cups of coffee.
See you around the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment